ACE - Association for Conferences and Events -
- PR 101 - How to Maximise your Media Reach
- 18.06.2012 - 18.06.2012 09.00 h - 11.00 h
- London Chamber of Commerce - London
- Training / Personal Development
What's it all about?
PR in the 21st Century!
What does PR mean in the modern business world? How should companies be thinking about their PR activities, and how should they be presenting themselves to best leverage media reach?
This bite-size ‘How to’...session will give you, an insight into the mind of an editor, looking at what they view as ‘news worthy’. How you can ensure that your news is worth talking about!
Delegates will also learn about the impact social media has had on traditional media and PR tactics, and how social media and PR can be combined to best effect.
The session will be led by journalist Mike Fletcher, previously editor of events industry titles and now a freelance journalist specialising in business tourism, live events, media and marketing, and Simon Burton, Managing Director of Exposure Communications. Simon presents, writes and consults on event marketing, specialising in placing events into a wider marketing context through creative events, event PR, and the use of social media.
This seminar is one not to be missed, so come along and discover top tips and expert advice which will ensure your company is always making the headlines!
For more details or to book click here.
- 1 free place to Eventia Members any additional places will cost £25 + VAT.
- Non-members £50+ VAT.
- HBAA and ITM members can attend at the Eventia member rate of £25 + VAT.
- London Chamber of Commerce - Website
- 33 Queen Street
- EC4R 1AP